Wednesday 5 May 2010

Prezi presentation - Evaluation:

This is my evaluation:

http://prezi.com/qrxttop_u48e

Here is my prezi Powerpoint presentation that I made in order to make a detailed evaluation of my two-minute production task.

This part of my prezi presentation talks about a continuity error that we realised we had made after filming and how we managed to fix it by rearranging the clips so that it was all in a good and realistic sequence.

This section discusses how well we thought we worked together as a group and what we could have done to make a better team, and the problems we had during our production and how we overcame them.

In this part of my presentation I talk about the different parts of the film and why we chose to do what we did as well as how we went about deciding the location we were to use.

This part of the PowerPoint presentation talks about the costume that was chosen and how we kept it simple and casual in order to fit in perfectly with our film and also how we did our planning and what we did to help us plan.

Here are some evaluation questions that I have answered in as much detail as possible in order to discuss why we made certain decisions and who we target in terms of our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment